Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Love Is Red - All That's Ahead Points to Forever [2001]


  Artist - Love Is Red
Album - All That's Ahead Points to Forever
Year - 2001
Genre - Hardcore/Punk/SxE
Country - U.S.A
Website - http://www.myspace.com/loveisredxxx

Tracklist:

01 Losing You
02 I Gave You the Best of Me
03 What's Behind Us is Over, and What's Ahead is Uncertain
 04 Until You Come Back
 05 Third Time Wasn't Quite a Charm
 06 I'm Still Not Sure Why I'm Alone
 07 Can I Trust You Again
 08 Laney Boggs
 09 I Know
 10 All That's Ahead Points to Forever

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Most Precious Blood - Our Lady Of Annihilation [2003]

Artist - Most Precious Blood Album - Our Lady Of Annihilation Year - 2003 Genre - Hardcor Metal Country - Brooklyn , New York , US Website -...